The COVID-19 virus has spread far and fast, causing disruption in many countries. With large gatherings of people being discouraged or outright outlawed, many BJJ gyms are shut down until further notice.
We know how hard it can be to go weeks without training, so we dug deep into our files to bring you some exercises you can do at home to keep your body active and prepared as we wait for normal life to resume. The first five videos are in Portuguese but mostly don’t require any language skills to understand, whereas the last three are in English.
1. Movement with the Swiss ball, with Humberto Silveira
2. Guard warmup, with Eduardo Carrielo
3. Physical training with Arthur Gogó
4. Hip/core strengthening with Alex Maior
5. Guillotine pressure training with Gilbert Durinho
6. Ginástica Natural with Rafael and Álvaro Romano
7. Warmup routine at RABJJ
8. Gymnastics and breathing with Rickson Gracie
Quer mais dicas de treino de Jiu-Jitsu? Assine GRACIEMAG hoje mesmo, aqui.