If you’re looking to spend your weekend in a productive manner, why not learn to better protect yourself?
Bay Jiu-Jitsu will hold a self-defense seminar with GMA member and head instructor Stephan Goyne on Saturday, Jan. 10 at no cost. It will run from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
In this introductory seminar you will learn:
1. How to fall
2. How to do one simple takedown that is extremely effective
3. How to escape when someone grabs you
4. How to escape when someone pins you down to the ground
5. How to be a the right place if the fight goes to the ground
6. Self Defense Strategy
7. Two very effective “tap-outs”
Don’t worry about any kind of uniform but plan to wear athletic clothing without zippers or pockets. This seminar is available for anyone age 13 or older and feel free to bring a friend although a partner is not required.
The academy is located at 3274 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110.
Learn more about Bay Jiu-Jitsu at www.bayjiujitsu.com