All 22 fighters weighed in for their UFC 156 fights at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas on Friday, making the bouts official for Saturday night’s fight card.
UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo weighed in for his title defense at 145 pounds, while challenger Frankie Edgar tipped the scale one pound lower at 144 pounds.
Rashad Evans and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira each weighed in for their bout at 206 pounds, making the co-main event official for tomorrow.
Alistair Overeem came in for his heavyweight bout with Antonio Silva at 264 pounds, while his Brazilian opponent weighed 262 pounds.
Undercard fighter Dustin Kimura weighed 139.5 pounds, and he will not attempt to cut any more weight. He will be fined 20 percent of his fight purse, which will go to his opponent, Chico Camus, according to the UFC.
Edwin Figueroa and Francisco Rivera came in over their 135-pound weight limit. Each of those fighters has two hours to cut the weight and make 135 pounds.
Here are the full weigh-in results for UFC 156:
- Jose Aldo (145) vs. Frankie Edgar (144)
- Rashad Evans (206) vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (206)
- Alistair Overeem (264) vs. Antonio Silva (262)
- Jon Fitch (171) vs. Demian Maia (170)
- Joseph Benavidez (126) vs. Ian McCall (125)
- Evan Dunham (155) vs. Gleison Tibau (155)
- Jay Hieron (168) vs. Tyron Woodley (170)
- Bobby Green (155) vs. Jacob Volkmann (156)
- Yves Edwards (155) vs. Isaac Vallie-Flagg (156)
- Chico Camus (134) vs. Dustin Kimura (139.5)
- Edwin Figueroa (137.5) vs. Francisco Rivera (137)
UPDATE 5:10 p.m. PT:
Edwin Figueroa made weight at 136 pounds, and Francisco Rivera weighed 135.5 pounds.
For more UFC and MMA coverage,
visit GRACIEMAG.com’s Choke MMA section