UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson weighed in at the limit for his title defense at 125 pounds, while his challenger, John Dodson, tipped the scale at 124 pounds.
Co-main event participants Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Glover Teixeira weighed in for their fights with Jackson coming in at 204 pounds and Teixeira at 206 pounds. The two shared words with each other during the face-off, and had to be separated by UFC president Dana White before things got too heated.
Here are the full weigh-in results:
- Demetrious Johnson (125) vs. John Dodson (124)
- Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (204) vs. Glover Teixeira (206)
- Anthony Pettis (155) vs. Donald Cerrone (155)
- Erik Koch (145) vs. Ricardo Lamas (145)
- T.J. Grant (155) vs. Matt Wiman (156)
- Clay Guida (146) vs. Hatsu Hioki (146)
- Mike Stumpf (170) vs. Pascal Krauss (171)
- Ryan Bader (205) vs. Vladimir Matyushenko (205)
- Mike Russow (256) vs. Shawn Jordan (251)
- Rafael Natal (185) vs. Sean Spencer (186)
- Simeon Thoresen (171) vs. David Mitchell (171)
For more UFC and MMA coverage,
visit GRACIEMAG.com’s Choke MMA section