Headliners Vitor Belfort and Michael Bisping came in with Belfort tipping the scale at 185 pounds and Bisping at 186-pound limit. The two were in a heated exchange when they faced off at the pre-fight press conference, but chose to stand a lengthy distance from each other during Friday’s face-off.
Co-main event participants Daniel Sarafian and C.B. Dollaway each came in at the middleweight limit of 186 pounds.
Of note, preliminary card fighter C.J. Keith came in one pound over the 156-pound limit for his lightweight fight with Francisco Trinaldo. He had one hour to lose the pound from the time of weigh-in.
Below is the full recap of the UFC on FX 7 weigh-ins:
- Vitor Belfort (185) vs. Michael Bisping (186)
- Daniel Sarafian (186) vs. C.B. Dollaway (186)
- Gabriel Gonzaga (255) vs. Ben Rothwell (258)
- Thiago Tavares (155) vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov (155)
- Godofredo Castro (145) vs. Milton Vieira (146)
- Ronny Markes (186) vs. Andrew Craig (185)
- Diego Nunes (145) vs. Nik Lentz (145)
- Edson Barboza (154) vs. Lucas Martins (154)
- Yuri Alcantara (135) vs. Pedro Nobre (136)
- Wagner Prado (206) vs. Ildemar Alcantara (201)
- Francisco Trinaldo (154.5) vs. C.J. Keith (157)
For more UFC and MMA coverage,
visit GRACIEMAG.com’s Choke MMA section