With a battle coming up Feb. 2 at UFC 156 in Las Vegas, former light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans, 33, has been doing some extra special training with his teammates at the Florida-based Blackzilians team.
All because of the respect Evans has for the seasoned Rogério “Minotouro” Nogueira (20-5), who he considers to be one of the most complete and experienced fighters in the UFC today.
Following a no-gi Jiu-Jitsu session, Evans had a chat with GRACIEMAG.com. Check out what he had to say:
Las Vegas, Nevada
February 2, 2013
- José Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar
- Alistair Overeem vs. Antonio Silva
- Rashad Evans vs. Antônio Rogério Nogueira
- Jon Fitch vs. Demian Maia
- Gleison Tibau vs. Evan Dunham
- Jacob Volkmann vs. Bobby Green
- Edwin Figueroa vs. Francisco Rivera
For more UFC and MMA coverage,
visit GRACIEMAG.com’s Choke MMA section