In Brazil, the land of Jiu-Jitsu, October 15 is Teachers Day. Thus, if you teach Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, no matter what country you find yourself in, today is your day too.
In honor of the persevering gentle-art masters, GRACIEMAG.com dug up five lessons to help us improve our Jiu-Jitsu, honor our teachers, and—who knows?—maybe move up a level in training today.
Sharpen up your Jiu-Jitsu, and don’t forget to take your teacher a present at training today.
1. Rafael Formiga teaches armbar from knee-on-belly
2. André Aguiar teaches “cadeirinha” sweep
3. Cristiano Costa teaches self-defense
4. Christophoros Constantinidis teaches choke from back control
5. Carlos Liberi teaches back-control escape
Qual sua favorita?
Para ficar com seu Jiu-Jitsu sempre atualizado, não deixe de ler GRACIEMAG. Clique aqui e receba em casa!