A position of supremacy in Jiu-Jitsu that’s being neglected more and more in MMA these days, the mount is one of those aspects of the game that you can always improve, if you’re an unknown white belt or a renowned master alike.
If you’ve been searching for the right balance to stay on top and finish, it would behoove you to review the following videos, dug up by GRACIEMAG.com to enrich our readers’s Jiu-Jitsu.
After giving them a scan, share any questions or comments you may have with us in the comments section below.
1. The mount that worked for Roger on Rafael Lovato at Pan 2006
2. Rubem Patrick uses lapel to mount and demonstrate attack arsenal
3. Jeremy Patton and the surprise move for mounting and finishing
4. Marcos Schubert teaches how to not lose mount
5. Professor Magoo explains how to get armbar from mount
6. Maurício Fett teaches choke from mount
* Have you found a video about the mount that changed your perception of the move? Share it with us.