There are still spots available for the second installment of the Kyra Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Camp, to be held in the picturesque Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro from June 22 to 30. The training camp is for females only.
Although the main focus of the camp is for the multiple-time world and ADCC champion to hone participants’ Jiu-Jitsu skills through supervised training, Kyra also has other activities planned for the eight-day excursion. Besides the hikes up scenic trails that are part of the Gracie tradition, no trip to Rio would be complete without visiting the beach, where Kyra has some yoga lined up. Attendees will also get to see the Gracie’s goodwill project, Instituto Kapacidade, where she helps underprivileged youths through the gentle art.
Check out some more of what’s on the syllabus below, and check out Kyra’s website for more here, or write email@example.com:
– Double room at Tropical Hotel in Barra
– Daily breakfast
– Sugar Loaf tour
– Corcovado tour
– Jiu-Jitsu training every day
– Two semi-private classes with Kyra Gracie
– One private class with Kyra Gracie
– Training with Kyra Gracie
– Visit to Kyra Gracie’s social project
– Transportation to all activities including transfer to and from airport
– Certificate signed by Kyra Gracie
– Visits to Rio secrets spots, like beaches and waterfalls
– Pedra da Gávea trekking
– Yoga training at the beach
Only ten spots available, so better rush to make sure you’re among them.