The UFC’s reality show, “The Ultimate Fighter,” has its 17th finale scheduled for tomorrow night, and all 24 of the card’s participating fighters weighed in on Friday.
For the main event, Urijah Faber weighed in for his fight against Scott Jorgensen at 136 pounds, while his opponent tipped the scale at 135.5, setting the headlining bout for tomorrow night in Las Vegas.
Ultimate Fighter finalists Uriah Hall and Kelvin Gastelum weighed in for their co-main event. Hall weighed 185, while Gastelum hit the middleweight limit of 186.
Of note, Miesha Tate and Cat Zingano weighed in for the second women’s fight in UFC history, with Tate weighing 135.5 and Zingano at 136.
The full weigh-in results are as follows:
- Urijah Faber (136) vs. Scott Jorgensen (135.5)
- Kelvin Gastelum (186) vs. Uriah Hall (185)
- Miesha Tate (135.5) vs. Cat Zingano (136)
- Travis Browne (239) vs. Gabriel Gonzaga (261)
- Robert McDaniel (184.5) vs. Gilbert Smith (185)
- Kevin Casey (185) vs. Josh Samman (184.5)
- Luke Barnatt (185) vs. Collin Hart (184.5)
- Dylan Andrews (186) vs. Jimmy Quinlan (185)
- Clint Hester (185) vs. Bristol Marunde (185.5)
- Cole Miller (146) vs. Bart Palaszewski (145)
- Maximo Blanco (146) vs. Sam Sicilia (146)
- Justin Lawrence (145) vs. Daniel Pineda (145)