ANAHEIM, Calif. — UFC 157 weigh-ins took place at Southern California’s Honda Center on Friday, making Saturday night’s Pay-Per-View official.
For the main event, UFC women’s champion Ronda Rousey came in for her first title defense at 134.6 pounds, while the challenger, Liz Carmouche, came in at 133.6 pounds.
Co-main event fighters Dan Henderson and Lyoto Machida made their fight official with Henderson weighing in at 205 pounds and Machida tipping the scale at 202 pounds.
The full official weigh-in results are as follows.
- Champ Ronda Rousey (134.6) vs. Liz Carmouche (133.6)
- Dan Henderson (205) vs. Lyoto Machida (202)
- Urijah Faber (136) vs. Ivan Menjivar (135.6)
- Court McGee (170) vs. Josh Neer (171)
- Josh Koscheck (171) vs. Robbie Lawler (171)
- Lavar Johnson (255) vs. Brendan Schaub (243)
- Mike Chiesa (156.2) vs. Anton Kuivanen (156)
- Dennis Bermudez (145) vs. Matt Grice (145)
- Caros Fodor (155) vs. Sam Stout (155)
- Brock Jardine (170) vs. Kenny Robertson (170)
- Neil Magny (171) vs. Jon Manley (171)
- Nah-Shon Burrell (175.8)* vs. Yuri Villefort (170)
For more UFC and MMA coverage,
visit GRACIEMAG.com’s Choke MMA section