MMA fans nervously await this Saturday’s big show, when Vitor Belfort toes the line against Michael Bisping in the UFC UFC on FX 7 main event in São Paulo, Brazil.
Belfort will have the crowd in the Ibirapuera Arena on his side, and the Englishman knows it. Even so, he has plenty enough reason to try to beat his opponent in his own backyard.
Bisping, in a message recorded exclusively for GRACIEMAG.com readers prior to embarking for São Paulo, talk about what he thinks of Brazil and provides details about his Jiu-Jitsu training.
“It won’t be easy. I know you’re going to cheer for Vitor, but I’m ready and will do my all to win,” said Bisping. “I want Anderson, and to get him I’ll have to beat Belfort.”
Check out the video message provided by Martinez Assessoria.
UFC on FX 7
Ginásio do Ibirapuera, São Paulo, SP
19 de janeiro de 2013
- Vitor Belfort vs Michael Bisping
- Daniel Sarafian vs CB Dollaway
- Gabriel Napão vs Ben Rothwell
- Thiago Tavares vs Khabib Nurmagomedov
- Godofredo Pepey vs Miltinho Vieira
- Ronny Markes vs Andrew Craig
- Diego Nunes vs Nik Lentz
- Edson Barboza vs Lucas Mineiro
- Iuri Marajó vs Pedro Nobre
- Wagner Caldeirão vs Ildemar Marajó
For more UFC and MMA coverage,
visit GRACIEMAG.com’s Choke MMA section