UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos and No. 1 contender Cain Velasquez weighed in for their UFC 155 title bout on Friday, making the bout official for tomorrow night in Las Vegas.
Dos Santos came in at 239 pounds, while the challenger, Velasquez, weighed 240 pounds, setting up the two to lead the card as the evening’s main event.
For the co-main event, lightweights Jim Miller and Joe Lauzon each tipped the scale at 156 pounds, and are prepped for their duel at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
The complete weigh-in results are as follows:
- Junior dos Santos (239) vs. Cain Velasquez (240)
- Jim Miller (156) vs. Joe Lauzon (156)
- Tim Boetsch (186) vs. Costa Philippou (186)
- Yushin Okami (184) vs. Alan Belcher (186)
- Chris Leben (185) vs. Derek Brunson (185)
- Brad Pickett (136) vs. Eddie Wineland (135)
- Erik Perez (136) vs. Byron Bloodworth (136)
- Melvin Guillard (155) vs. Jamie Varner (155)
- Michael Johnson (154) vs. Myles Jury (155)
- Phil DeFries (245) vs. Todd Duffee (249)
- Leonard Garcia (146) vs. Max Holloway (145)
- Chris Cariaso (125) vs. John Moraga (126)
For more UFC and MMA coverage,
visit GRACIEMAG.com’s Choke MMA section