If you don’t yet have plans for January, Master Royler Gracie invites you to get immersed in the Jiu-Jitsu lifestyle in Rio, at Gracie Humaita Jiu-Jitsu camp.
The camp will be held from the 9th to the 17th of January, 2010. Provided below is the complete program designed by Royler. His official webiste is www.roylergracie.com, and his twitter is @RoylerGracie.
• 2 – 3 Classes per day (at least one private class every day exclusive for Jiu-Jitsu Camp participants)
• 2 Boxing Classes per week at Nobre Arte School (exclusive for Jiu-Jitsu Camp participants) – only techniques, no sparring
• 2 Ginástica Natural Classes (exclusive for Jiu-Jitsu Camp participants)
• Housing in 4-Star Hotel for 9 days.
• 2 meals per day included.
• Transportation to all activities and in/out of airport.
• Sightseeing at Corcovado (Christ Statue), Pão de Açucar (Sugar Loaf), Barra Beach, shoppings malls and Maracanã Stadium with a bilingual guide.
• Boat trip to Cagaras Island
• Pedra Bonita Trekking
• Samba School Visit
• Night Clubs
• Visit to secluded beaches
Further info: www.jiujitsucamp.com and e-mail: email@example.com.