26 fighters weighed in for their UFC on Fuel TV 9 fights, and all of them made weight for tomorrow’s event in Stockholm, Sweden.
Gegard Mousasi weighed in for his main event with Ilir Latifi at 204 pounds, while his opponent tipped the scale at 206 pounds. The bout is now official and will headline the card.
Co-main event participants Ryan Couture and Ross Pearson each came in for their contest at 154 for Couture and 154 for Pearson, giving way for a lightweight tilt to lead into the main event.
The full weigh-in results for the card are as follows:
- Ilir Latifi (206) vs. Gegard Mousasi (204)
- Ryan Couture (154) vs. Ross Pearson (155)
- Philip De Fries (248) vs. Matt Mitrione (259)
- Mike Easton (135) vs. Brad Pickett (135)
- Diego Brandao (145) vs. Pablo Garza (146)
- Akira Corassani (145) vs. Robert Peralta (146)
- Michael Johnson (155) vs. Reza Madadi (155)
- Adam Cella (184) vs. Tor Troeng (185)
- Adlan Amagov (170) vs. Chris Spang (170)
- Marcus Brimage (145) vs. Conor McGregor (145)
- Ben Alloway (170) vs. Ryan LaFlare (171)
- Michael Kuiper (186) vs. Tom Lawlor (185)
- Papy Abedi (170) vs. Besam Yousef (168)
You can see video results for the all the bouts below: