Wanderlei signs with Rizin FF for tag wrestling match against Sakuraba, Tokoro
Pride and UFC veteran Wanderlei Silva has signed with Rizin FF for a tag team wrestling match on April 17, 2016.
Wand will be joined by a still undisclosed fighter to compete against Kazushi Sakuraba and Hideo Tokoro.
During a press conference this Saturday, it was also announced that Wanderlei will compete in MMA fights at Rizin FF in the near future.
The Brazilian is suspended by the Nevada State Athletic Commission from competing in the USA until 2017.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Gabi Garcia answers critics after MMA debut and announces next fight for April 17
- Before Rizin FF, remember Fedor, Wand, Arona, Hendo, Sakuraba, Hunt, Cro Cop at Pride Shockwave, in 2005
- Rizin FF: Aoki stops Sakuraba early in the 1st; HW GP quartefinals results
- Watch how Shinya Aoki beat Kazushi Sakuraba in the main event of Rizin FF – Saraba
- Countdown to the 2016 Worlds: Gabi Garcia returns to the Pyramid to feel the thrills of competing in the gi once again
- Japanese Nationals: Anderson Takahasi wins black belt open class; other results
- Diaz vs. McGregor 2, Aldo vs. Edgar 2 confirmed for UFC 200, on July 9
- Jones arrested again on probation violation; fight with Cormier now uncertain