In Jiu-Jitsu, as with any sport, champions are possessed of a great defense. See the NBA, Eurocup 2012, etc.
As a tribute to the winners who know how the best attack is a good counter-attack, GRACIEMAG.com brings you five positions for you to get your awaited comeuppance on that training partner of yours who always comes at you in a storm of bilious fury—and impress your instructor while you’re at it. Which is your favorite? Let us know in the comments field below.
1. Marcos Tulio teaches single-leg-takedown counter
2. Marlon Caveira Ribeiro teaches bicep-crunch counter
3. Reginaldo Gurgel teaches Kimura counter from side-control
4. Daniel Wanderley teaches calf-crunch counter
5. Marcos Schubert teaches side-choke counter in self-defense