Friday’s normally the day that the site editor tries to be snazzy, come up with some smooth post that will perk Jiu-Jitsu fans up for the weekend. But readers don’t always want to hear about it; they want a new position, some slick detail or move, because they’ve got a competition or grueling training session in store for them on Saturday.
So without any further ado or banter, here are five submissions beyond all reproach, taught by champions of the highest caliber. Let us know which works best for your game, and enjoy your training!
1. Alexandre Ribeiro teaches a choke
2. Marcelo Garcia teaches to warm up and finish in laid-back spar
(Special attention to the armbar at minute 5)
3. Roger Gracie teaches a sweep from closed guard
4. Rubens Cobrinha teaches a finish at 2008 Pan
5. Vitor Shaolin teaches a sweep from half-guard and pressure on neck to help